Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My TO DO list

Things i want to do in my lifetime :
*To acquire the skills and competencies required for my job (s/ws etc)


* Study an MBA - to hold higher positions of responsibility and also more money!-->to do all that i want to )


* Update myself with the current news in my company as well as in the field


*Donate money


*Take my family on a trip (Andaman and Nicobar??? )


* Marry the Guy God has planned for me in a beautiful chapel/church wearing a beautiful white gown.


*Stay thin!


*Get to travel Europe ( Eat various cuisines as well)


*Swim with dolphins(at least play with them! ) and learn more abt them


*Spend time working with an NGO (some weekends)


*Go to South America


*Go on a cruise


*Have a candlelight dinner by the seashore (candles mite get blown off rite?? )


*Lie down on the sand by the sea and gaze at the stars and live that moment truly


*Go to an astro club n gaze at various galaxies and stars


*Go to the biggest theme park in the world (with friends!)


*Go on an air balloon ride


*Go ice skating


*Explore a cave (with friends!)


*Echo my name over the mountain ranges


*Travel to a country I've never heard of before


* Travel to space


* Go on a submarine


* Retire at 50


* Get a pet for company after all my adventures :)

2 comments:

Som said...

Seems you have everything chalked out! [:)]

Rya Raghav said...

Phew! What a list! My to-do list is always a fleeting one. but u are giving me inspiration to start making mine